Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finding the perfect running shoe for you

    For those who run, you know that every shoe isn't the same. Some shoes are for stability while others are lightweight and more focused on speed. The style of the shoe all depends on the kind of runner that a person is. Different brands of shoes are better at certain aspects of things, this is why it takes time and trials to find that perfect shoe.
     Nikes is what I have always gone with since I was younger in high school. Nike focuses on the aspect of having cushioning to give the comfortable run, but still be lightweight to go fast. I personally am a netural runner which means I run on the middle of my foot, that is why nike has always worked out for me in my career.
    This year, I decided to try another brand to see what they are about. A teammate of my always told me to give saucony or brooks a try. He loved them and said he feels they are the best for running. I gave sauconys a try and was fairly impressed how they were. The shoe was a lot heavier than the nikes, but I felt like i got more of a workout from them. Another plus factor of these shoes is that they take a longer time to wear down. After testing both of these shoes, I feel that I will always be a nike guy like it or not event though the sauconys were a very nice change.
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment